It's true! We have made it back to the blog. After a brief 4 or so month hiatus, we're back in action on our swanky new site. Here's what's happened since May:
- Jensie moved across the country from Detroit to Sacramento, CA with her family so her partner could start a residency at UC Davis.
- She survived a summer of no childcare, no grandmas, and no local friends and scraped by running a business and keeping her sanity. (NEVER AGAIN.)
- We worked with Josh at Clicks and Mortar Websites to get this new site up. (Thanks, Josh!) With graphics by Gerrit—of course!
- We've taken on a whole bunch of new clients and are gearing up to offer some courses and other online products to help small businesses and personality entrepreneurs take control of their branding and marketing.
- We launched our podcast, The Profane Marketer! Two episodes are up and we'll be producing about one per week. So stay tuned for info on subscribing once it's up in the iTunes store.
We have a lot of other fun stuff coming down the pipe, but I don't want to overwhelm you. However, take a look around the new site, check out the podcast, sign up for our newsletter (it's revamped and exciting, too), and let us know what you think!